1-Dish Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bake
* Mazola PureÂ® Cooking Spray
* 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 envelopes Fleischmann’sÂ® RapidRise Yeast
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 cup very warm water (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F)
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 cup pizza sauce
* 2 ounces pepperoni slices
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Spread pizza sauce evenly over batter.
2. Top dough with pepperoni slices. Firmly push pepperoni into batter. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake by placing in a cold oven; set temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
If using large pepperoni slices, cut each slice in half or quarters for easier serving.
If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above