7-Layer Meatless Tortilla Pie
* 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
* 1 cup PaceÂ® Picante Sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
* 1 small tomato, chopped
* 7 (8 inch) flour tortillas
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Mash pinto beans. Stir in 3/4 cup picante sauce and garlic.
2. Mix remaining picante sauce, cilantro, black beans and tomato.
3. Place 1 tortilla on baking sheet. Spread 3/4 cup pinto bean mixture over tortilla to within 1/2-inch of edge. Top with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with 1 tortilla and 2/3 cup black bean mixture. Top with 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat layers twice more. Top with remaining tortilla and spread with remaining pinto bean mixture. Cover with foil.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes or until hot. Uncover. Top with remaining cheese. Cut into wedges. Serve with additional picante sauce and sprinkle with additional cilantro if desired.