* 1 (3 pound) pork shoulder roast
* 1 quart vegetable broth
* 1 cup sherry
* 3 cups peeled, chopped potatoes
* 2 cups pearl onions
* 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
* 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* salt to taste
1. Place the pork roast in a slow cooker. Pour in the vegetable broth and sherry. Mix in the potatoes, onions, mushrooms, rosemary, and pepper.
2. Cover, and cook on Low at least 8 hours, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Season with salt to taste.
Did you know Allrecipes is home to over 400 crock pot recipes? Click here to visit our complete collection.