Almond milk smoothie
* 1 handful almonds, peeled and soaked overnight in water
* 1 tbsp golden linseeds
* Â½ ripe mango, or 1 ripe banana
* 2 handfuls mixed berries
1. Drain and rinse the almonds. Put them in the blender and add a little fresh water. Blend to make a smooth paste.
2. Add more water bit by bit and blend until you have a rich almond milk. If it’s too thick, just add more water â€“ you’re aiming for something with the consistency of its dairy counterpart.
3. Add the linseeds and fruit and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.