For the tartlets
* 50g butter
* 50g caster sugar
* 50 g ground almonds
For the topping
* about 50ml raspberry jam
* 75ml double cream, or whipping cream, whipped
1. To make the tartlets; preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Cream the butter really well until it is very soft.
3. Add the sugar and ground almonds, and stir to combine, but do not beat.
4. Place teaspoonfuls of this mixture into the tin, there’s no need to spread it out.
5. Place in the preheated oven and cook for about 6-10 minutes until a deep golden colour. Keep an eye on them as they burn easily!
6. Let them sit in the tin for 2 minutes, before removing to a wire tray to cool. If they cool completely in the tin, they will stick. If that happens, just pop them back in the oven to ‘unstick’ themselves!