Arrachera (Skirt Steak Taco Filling)
* 2 pounds skirt steak, pounded flat
* 10 (.18 ounce) packets sazon seasoning with coriander and achiote, such as GoyaÂ®
* 1 tablespoon white pepper
* 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) bottle Mexican beer (such as CoronaÂ®)
1. Sprinkle each piece of skirt steak with the sazon and white pepper. Stack the seasoned steaks in a deep dish as you season them. Pour the beer over the steaks. Cover the dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove the steaks from the dish and discard the marinade.
3. Cook the skirt steaks on the prepared grill until they are very firm, hot, and gray in the center, 7 to 10 minutes per side.
The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.