Artichoke and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 leek, diced
* 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
* 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
* 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute diced leek until tender. Stir in the artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise. Transfer to an 8×8 inch baking dish.
3. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.