* 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
* 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
* 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 1 French baguette, cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, red onion and mayonnaise. Top French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
3. Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.