* 1 (1 pound) loaf sourdough baguette
* 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
* 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cut the baguette into 32 slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; spritz bread with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 325 degrees F for 7-10 minutes or until crisp. Cool on a wire rack. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, artichokes, basil, oil, seasoned salt and pepper. Spoon onto bread slices.
Nutritional Analysis: 2 pieces equals 106 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.