Baked brie de meaux
* 1 brie, de Meaux, large wedge, unpasteurised
* 500g puff pastry, ideally made with butter
* 2 egg yolks
* 100 g blanched flaked almonds
1. Freeze the brie de Meaux overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 180ÂºC/gas.
3. Roll out the puff pastry finely and use the pastry to wrap the whole brie, brushing the edges with egg yolk to help seal the pastry parcel.
4. Place the pastry parcel on a greased baking sheet, brush with the remaining egg yolk and sprinkle over the flaked almonds.