* 6 plums, halved and stoned
* 25g unsalted butter
* 60g caster sugar
* 0.5 tsp cinnamon
* 4 sheets filo pastry
* 40g butter, melted
* 1 tsp icing sugar, for dusting
Blackcurrant and blueberry compote
* 2 tbsp water
* 175g caster sugar
* 0.5 cinnamon sticks
* 150g blackcurrants
* 150g blueberries
* 30 g blanched flaked almonds
* 250g mascarpone
* 50g icing sugar
* 1 vanilla pods
1. Preheat the oven to 190ÂºC/gas 5.
2. First cut the plums into thick slices on an angle widthways and fan each one a little onto a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Dot the plums with the unsalted butter and sprinkle with the caster sugar and cinnamon powder.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes in the pre-heated oven until soft. Remove the plums, keeping the oven on.
5. Place two sheets of filo pastry on a work surface, brush them with melted butter and dust lightly with icing sugar.
6. Put a second sheet of filo on top of each filo sheet, brush generously with butter and dust with icing sugar.
7. Cut the pastry in half widthways. Scrunch the layered filo pastry portions and place on a baking sheet.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for five minutes until golden then remove and set aside.
9. To make the blackcurrant and blueberry compote, place the water in a small pan together with the sugar and cinnamon quill and bring to the boil.
10. Add the blackcurrant and blueberries and simmer for five minutes, until the texture resembles slightly liquid jam.
11. Add the flaked almonds, turn off the heat and set aside, discarding the cinnamon before serving.
12. Sweeten the mascarpone by mixing it with the icing sugar and throwing in a split and scraped vanilla pod with its seeds separated .