Barbecue Dry Rub Recipe for Pork by the BBQ Pit Boys
This is a classic Dry Rub recipe for pork ribs, butts, loins, and chops. Start with this recipe and then adjust the ingredients, spices, and quantities to make it your own special barbeque rub. Mix together 1/4 cup Paprika, 1/8 cup Fresh Ground Black Pepper, 1-2 tablespoons Garlic Powder, 1-2 tablespoons Onion Powder, 1 tablespoon or more Cayenne Pepper, 1/4 cup Coarse Salt. 1/4 cup Brown or White Sugar. Adjust quantities or add additional ingredients to make this your own secret barbecue dry rub recipe. Will lightly coat up to 6 lbs. Pork Ribs and 10 lbs. Pork Butt or Pork Roast. -BBQ Pit Boys You can print out this BBQ Pit Boys recipe at www.BBQPitBoys.com —
- Always Faith — The Blog: Mmmmm. BARBECUE!!
- How to Barbecue Ribs Better | BBQ Chicken Recipe Lovers
- How to Have a Good Barbecue
- Barbecue Central: Jana made Monkey Bread! I made grits!
- Original Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce â€“ 18 oz | Rosemary Reid
- Britney Spears Photos & Pics | Britney's Unbeweavable Afternoon …
- Carrying That Weight, How The Boys Got Lou and 1000 Pounds of Gear …
- Boys and girls club gets computers Â» OnlyHardwareBlog
- Battlefield boys rally for Northwest Region soccer crown …
- 3 Northeast boys held in Delhi | Mizoram Express
- Cooking with Julian: Cereal with your pork chops?
- Freezer Friendz: Onion Ring Pork Chops by Mags (Rerun)
- Can I substitute pork steaks for pork chops in a recipe? | I Need …
- Judge throws out JBS pork plant landscaping requirement …
- Crock It! BBQ Pulled Pork | MyVeronaNJ