* 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
* 1 small green pepper, julienned
* 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 (6.5 ounce) package pizza crust mix
* 1 cup barbecue sauce
* 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender; set aside. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread barbecue sauce to within 1 in. of edges.
2. Layer with chicken, onion mixture and cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.