* 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
* 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can pinto beans
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 2 tablespoons chili powder
* 1 teaspoon lime juice
* 1 (8 ounce) jar chunky salsa
* 1 pinch dried parsley
1. Pour beans into a colander, and rinse under running water.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss beans and corn together with oil, cumin, chili powder, lime juice, and salsa. Sprinkle with parsley, cover, and chill.