6 cups All purpose flour (maida)
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cup white sugar
2 cup butter or margarine
6 tablespoons cream
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make butter cookies:
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together. Mix well.
- Add the butter.
- Add egg, cream and vanilla extract thoroughly.
- Wrap this dough into a foil and refrigerate for atleast 24 hrs.
- Reheat the oven for 400 degrees.
- Now roll the dough into a crust which is 1/4 to 1/8 thick.
- Now with the help of a cookie cutter, cut the cookies.
- Lastly place them on a greased tray and bake them at 400 degrees for 5 – 8 minutes.