Cauliflower Pulao Receipe
2 cup cauliflower florets
6 green cardamoms
2 inch cinnamon
4 tblsp green peas
1 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tblsp coriander leaves
1 cup basmati rice
4 tblsp sweet corn
1 medium onion
1 tsp coriander powder
salt to taste
1/2 tsp clove powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
3 tblsp coconut milk
4 tblsp ghee
2 cup warm water
How to make cauliflower pulao :
- Clean, wash and soak the rice for about thirty minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Take off and finely slice the onion.
- Clean, wash and finely cut the coriander leaves.
- Heat up grease in a thick bottomed pot over a medium heat.
- Mix in cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon.
- Stir fry for half a minute.
- Mix in the cut onions and fry until lightly browned stirring frequently.
- Mix in coriander powder and fry for one minute.
- Mix in cinnamon powder, clove powder and red chilli powder and fry for half a minute.
- Mix in drained rice, cauliflower florets, green peas, sweet corn and salt.
- Stir fry for two to three minutes.
- Mix in the coconut milk and warm water, mix in to rice and bring to boil.
- Cover the pot tightly, lower the heat up to very low.
- Stir fry for ten minutes without lifting the lid or till done.
- Take off from the heat.
- Serve decorated with cut coriander leaves.