Chestnut, apple, walnut and celery stuffing
* 3 tbsp olive oil
* 1 large onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 head celery, finely chopped
* 110g walnuts, finely chopped
* 2 apples
* 450 g unsweetened chestnut purÃ©e
* 450g pork sausage meat
* 225g wholemeal breadcrumbs
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
* black pepper
* 450g vacuum-packed chestnuts, quartered
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a gentle heat. Add the onion, celery, walnuts and apple and fry until golden and softened.
2. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients, mixing well. Use the mixture to stuff the turkey. If desired, any remaining mixture can be cooked for about 30 minutes in a separate roasting tin along with the turkey.