Coconut Jasmine Rice Pudding
A great use for leftover rice
4 eggs 3/4 cup sugar 2 – 13.5 oz cans Coconut Milk 2 cups cooked Jasmine Rice 1 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional) 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 300Â°. Lightly butter a 9″ x 13″ pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar well.
3. Add Coconut Milk, Jasmine Rice, milk, vanilla extract, coconut extract, salt and nutmeg. Mix thoroughly.
4. Make a “water bath” by placing the baking dish into a large pan that has an inch of hot water in it.
5. Pour the pudding mixture into the baking dish. Stir so all the rice is evenly distributed in the pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Stir pudding to mix the rice again. Continue to bake for 40 more minutes or until the pudding is set or firm to the touch.