Colorful Prawn Stir-fry Recipe
Easy-to-make traditional Chinese food-colorful prawn stir fry recipe, which only takes 10 minutes to cook, and simple to master as well.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Wok, bowl, serving plate.
7 oz./ 200 g prawn, peeled
1/2 carrot, cut into small cubes
1/2 cup green peas
1 tbsp. Chinese cooking wine, or dry sherry
1 tbsp. chicken essence
1 tbsp. cornstarch, mixed with 4 tbsps. water in a bowl
3 tbsps. vegetable oil for stir-frying
1. In a bowl, combine prawn with Chinese cooking wine, let sit 10 minutes.
2. Heat 3 tbsps. vegetable oil in a wok until hot, stir fry chilis until aromatic.
3. Stir fry prawn until pink, then drain well and set in a plate.
4. Add carrot and grean peas, keep stirring for 1-2 minutes, then add prawn back.
5. Stir into chicken essence and cornstarch water mixture, stir to thicken.
6. Dish out and serve.