Cream of almond soup
* 200 g almonds,
* 1 onion, quartered
* 1 egg, hard-boiled and shelled
* 5 garlic, chopped
* 1 apple,
* 100 ml olive oil,
* 0 salt,
* 1 small baguette, sliced, crusts trimmed
* 0 oil,
* 0 ham,
1. Place the almonds, together with their soaking liquid, onion, hard-boiled egg, garlic, apple and olive oil in a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth and season with salt.
3. Add the bread and blend until well-mixed.
4. Strain the mixture through a sieve and add chilled water to thin the soup, if desired.