Doraemon’s donuts Dorayaki called, is a traditional Japanese bread. It is shaped like dumplings, made from bean flour, spread honey crust, and baked up.
1. One sticky powder
2. 1 / 2 cup sugar
3. 1 / 2 packet baking powder
4. 1 cup water.
5. White sesame one package.
6. Oil for frying cakes
1. 1 package bean
2. 1 cup sugar
- To the brass powder, mix baking powder, sugar, little salt to it all, the finely sifted flour.
- Give water to slowly, very intense stuff, until dough no longer sticks to hands,
- Dip a paper towel to cover the basin flour, for dough rest 1 hour. – Take out all bread flour. Are allocated to it.
- Personnel will be nice to people on the round, rolled in sesame.
- While the meal cooked, green beans were cooked preference for shells, mollusk retired, with roads on the island for both kitchen.
- North’s pot down to vanilla, divided people are ready to begin for bread.
- To drop oil pan cakes in hot oil, use chopsticks to roll for gold were extracted.
This hot cakes, if surplus store freezer, eating just dropped back into the oven baking.