DOUBLE COLOR STEAMED DUMPLINGS
(1) 1 portion hot water dough (about 1C flour)
(2) 1/2C spinach juice. 1t salt. 1C flour
(3) 2/3lb. ground pork, 1/3lb. water chestnuts, and 1/ 3lb. yellow chives
1T cooking wine. 1t salt, 2T scall ion and ginger water, 1T sesame oil
1. Divide dough into small balls, roll each ball into a circle.
2. Knead ingredient (2) into a green dough, divide dough into small balls, roll out each into a circle.
3. Stuffing; Mince ground pork more finely, add all seasonings, siir. add chopped water chestnuts, diced chives mix well.
4. Place a little stuffing in the center of each dough circle, fold over, press edges tightly to seal, put two different color dumplings together, press into one.
5. Bring water to boil, remove to steamer, and steam on high for 10 minutes.