Dover sole meuniere with grapefruit
* 2 kale, , leaves only, roughly chopped
* 2 tbsp olive oil,
* 4 small dover sole fillets,
* 3 tbsp plain flour, generously seasoned with salt and black pepper
* 1 butter,
* 3 tbsp almonds,
* 1 grapefruit, segments and juice only
* 1 tbsp capers,
* 1 tbsp tarragon,
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the curly kale for 3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Toss the sole in the seasoned flour, coating well. Shake off any excess then lay the fish in the pan, skin-side down, and cook without moving the fillets for 2 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
3. Turn the fish over and cook the other side for a further 1-2 mins, until golden. Remove the fish from the pan to a warm serving plate.
4. Add the butter to the pan and heat until it turns a nutty brown colour. Add the almonds, grapefuit segments and juice, capers and tarragon. Swirl the pan for 1 minute until everything is heated through and the butter is bubbling, then pour over the fish.