Egg and Salmon Filet Stir-fry Recipe
This egg and salmon stir-fry recipe is a great example of how egg really enhance the flavor of salmon fish. It is easy to make at home, so there is no need to go out to enjoy this delicious seafood dish.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Wok, 2 mixing bowls, serving plate.
4 slices salmon filets, about 2 oz. each
2 tbsps. cornstarch
2 large eggs, beaten, whisked lightly with pinch of salt in a bowl
2 tsps. white sugar
1 tbsp. rice vinegar
1 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tbsp. finely chopped scallion, or onion
1 tbsp. ground fresh ginger
1 tsp. salt, or to taste
3 tbsps. vegetable oil for stir frying
1. Cut salmon filets into thin strips, mixed with 2 tbsps. cornstarch and all the seasonings in a mixing bowl, coat evenly and let them marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat a wok over high heat for 30 seconds, then heat 3 tbsps. vegetable oil until hot, saute scallion and ginger for 30 seconds, or until aromatic.
3. Then add salmon filets, cook until filets change color.
4. Add the whisked egg and scramble until quite firm and is nearly cooked.
5. Taste and season with salt, mix well and transfer to a serving plate, serve hot.