EGG AND SPINACH DUMPLINGS
(1) 1 portion of cold waier dough (about 2C fiqurl
1/3lb. ground pork
(1) 1/2t salt. 1T cornstarch water
(2) 1t saltl, pepper as needed. 41 sesame oi
1. Divide dough into small balls, roll each ball into a circle.
2. Beat egg, add seasoning (1) , beat well, heat 3T oil in wok, scramble egg, remove and chop finely.
3. Stuffing: Rinse spinach, blanch in boiling water with a little salt added until soft, remove, rinse under cold water, squeeze out excess water, chop finely, mince pork even more finely, combine egg, spinach and pork together, add seasoning (2). mix well.
4. Place a little stuffing in the center of each dough circle, fold over, press edges tightly to seal, cook in boiling water until floating on surface, add water twice while cooking, remove and drain.
1 Dried small shrimp, soak, can be added to scrambled egg, mix, then add to spinach.
2. Add a little cornstarch water to egg will make eggs puffy and soft, use spatula to crush egg while stirring instead of chopping with knife.
3. 1C (cup)=150ml; 1T (Table Spoon)=15ml; 1t(tea spoon)=5ml, 1/2t(tea spoon)=2.5ml, 1/4t(tea spoon)=1.2ml