* Elderflower cheesecake with blackberry coulis
* 115 g dried apricots,
* 50 g dried pineapple,
* 75 g almonds,
* 0 apricot liqueur, for soaking
* 1 23cm pastry tart cases, baked blind
* 3 egg whites,
* 700 g cottage cheese,
* 70 g sugar,
* 2 tbsp elderflowers,
* 1 tbsp rose water,
* 115 g blackberries,
* juice of 1 lemons,
* 55 g caster sugar,
1. Place the dried apricots, dried pineapple and almonds in a small bowl. Add just enough apricot brandy to barely cover them. Cover and set aside to macerate for at least 4 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 190ÂºC/Gas 5. Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form.
3. In a food processor blend together the cottage cheese, sugar, soaked dried fruit and almonds, elderflowers and rosewater until smooth.
4. Fold the whisked egg whites into the cottage cheese mixture. Pour the mixture into the pastry case. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour until the filling has set and the pastry is golden-brown. Cool before serving.
5. While the cheesecake is baking make the blackberry coulis. Blend together the blackberries, lemon juice and caster sugar in a food processor until smooth. Strain.