1 small cauliflower
Â½ tsp onion seeds
2 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp red chili (cut into 4-6 pieces)
Â½ tsp fenugreek seeds
4 dried chilies
1 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and then add mustard seeds.
- Sizzle for a few seconds until the seeds have popped.
- AddÂ the red chili, onion seeds, fenugreek seeds, stirring to mix.
- Reduce the heat and gradually add the cauliflower and salt.
- Stir-fry for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown, coating the cauliflower in the spice mixture.
- Serve hot.