Gravad lax with crispy rolls and salad
* juice of Â½ lemons
* 3 tbsp mayonnaise
* 1 tsp American mustard
* 1 tsp grain mustard
* 1 tsp honey
* 1 bulb fennel, finely sliced
* 2 shallots, very finely diced
* 1 bunch of watercress, separated into sprigs
* 1 bunch of rocket
* salt, and freshly ground pepper
* 8 crusty crusty bread rolls
1. Mix together the lemon juice, mayonnaise, American mustard, grain mustard and honey.
2. Place a few fennel slices of fennel, a sprinkling of diced shallots, some watercress and rocket on 4 serving plates.
3. Top each portion with 2 slices of gravad lax.
4. Drizzle over the mustard dressing. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Serve at once with the crispy bread rolls.