6 large pieces Boneless Chicken
1 cup Onion paste
1 tsp Ginger paste
1 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
1/2 tsp Kesar (Saffron)dissolved in a little milk
1 tsp Dhania powder
4 tsp Cashewnut paste
1 cup Curd
2 Bay leaves
1/2 tbsp whole Cloves and green Cardamoms
1/2 cup Oil
3/4 cup Cream
1 tsp White pepper
Chilli powder and Salt as per taste
How to make kesar murgh :
- Heat oil. Add bay leaves and whole garam masala. Add onion, ginger and garlic paste and fry on low heat till oil separates.
- Add dhania powder, cashewnut paste and stir further.
- Add boneless chicken, curd, salt, pepper, chilli powder and saffron.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer till chicken is cooked.
- Whisk in cream. Serve kesar murg hot with tandoori rotis and parathas.