Kottimeera Pachadi Recipe
2 c coriander leaves, chopped. (dhania patta)
5 red chilies (sabut laal mirch)
ï¿½ tsp asafetida (hing)
Medium sized ball of tamarind, free of seeds (imli)
1 tsp oil
2 tsp urad dal
1 tsp mustard seeds (rai dana)
Salt to taste
How to make kottimeera pachadi:
- Heat oil in a pan and add asafetida, urad dal and whole red chilies in it.
- Take them out and keep aside once they start spluttering.
- In the same oil, fry the mustard seeds and keep them aside separately
- Now in a mortar and pestle, beat the coriander leaves, tamarind and the fried urad dal mixture. (or grind in a mixie) to this chutney, add salt to your taste and the fried mustard seeds.
- Store in a jar and refrigerate.