Lemon curd syllabub with banana ice cream
* 4 biscuits,
* 100 ml white wine,
* 250 ml double cream,
* 4 tbsp icing sugar,
* 8 tbsp lemon curd,
* 2 tbsp almonds,
* 4 sprigs of mint,
* 4 strawberries,
For the banana ice cream:
* 4 bananas,
* half tsp vanilla essence,
* 3-4 tbsp sugar,
* 150 ml buttermilk,
1. Crush the biscuits and divide equally among four wine glasses. Drizzle over 50ml of the white wine.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the cream with the sugar until soft peaks form. Fold in the remaining white wine and lemon curd and whisk until well-mixed.
3. Spoon the lemon curd cream into the glasses and chill until serving.
4. Meanwhile, make the banana ice cream. Place the frozen banana in a food processor. Add the vanilla flavouring, sugar and 75ml of buttermilk.
5. Blend the banana mixture into a puree. With the processor still running, pour in the remaining buttermilk in a thin steady stream.
6. Continue to process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.