Makai Na Bharta Receipe
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 kg fresh corns
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 tblsp oil
3 medium tomatoes
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
3 medium onions
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
6 – 7 green chillies
salt to taste
coriander leaves cut for garnish
How to make makai na bharta :
- Boil the whole corn, take off the niblets and grind it coarsely in a blender.
- Take off and finely cut the onions.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes.
- Wash and cut the green chillies.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai, mix in cumin seeds and stir fry till they crackle.
- Mix in cut onions and stir fry till light brown.
- Mix in cut green chillies and stir fry for 1/2 minute.
- Mix in red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Stir fry for few seconds and mix in cut tomatoes.
- When tomatoes are cooked mix in corn, salt and little water.
- Stir fry for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot decorated with cut coriander.