Mint and Coriander Chutney
- 1 bunch Coriander leaves
- 1 bunch Mint leaves
- 1 green chili
- 1 oz seedless tamarind
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 medium Onion
- Wash and soak tamarind in water for 1/2 hour. Clean, pick and wash the coriander and mint.
- Separate pulp from the tamarind and squeeze out the pulp.
- Grind coriander, mint, green chili and onion into a fine paste.
- Add the tamarind pulp and salt. Blend well and serve.
- In an airtight jar this can be refrigerated for up to one week.