Moong Dal Panki Ingredients
50 grams Moong Dal
1 tblsp fresh Curd
2 Green Chilies
1 tsp Gram Flour (besan)
A pinch Asafoetida
1 tblsp chopped coriander
A pinch sugar
1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
Salt to taste
How to make moong dal panki:
- Soak the moong dal in water for 2 hours. drain.
- Grind with the fresh curds and green chilies.
- Add the gram flour, asafoetida.
- Grease balana leaves lightly.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture on one leaf and cover with another leaf. roast on a tawa (griddle) until brown spots appear on both sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.