New Orleans lime wings with coleslaw
For the lime wings
For the coleslaw
* 1 white cabbage, finely shredded
* 1 carrot, peeled and finely shredded
* 1 radish, finely shredded
* 1 red onion, peeled and finely shredded
* 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
* chilli dressing or vinaigrette
1. For the lime wings: mix together the lime juice and zest, spring onions, chillies, thyme and olive oil in a bowl. Add the chicken wings and leave to marinate for 2-4 hours, or overnight if you can.
2. For the coleslaw: in a bowl, toss together the vegetables and parsley with the vinaigrette dressing.
3. Heat a grill or barbecue until smoking and cook the chicken wings for 4-5 minutes on either side until crisp and golden and completely cooked through.
4. Pile the coleslaw onto serving plates and serve the chicken wings on the side.