April 25th, 2010 | | 0 Comments »
|Chickpea Flour (Besan)||1 cup|
|Salt||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno)||1-2 each|
- Mix first set of ingredients well. Beat in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier).
- Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place
- Cut the paneer into thick cubes. Sprinkle little salt, chili powder on the cubes
- Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375Â°.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Serve with cilantro or mint chutney