* 3 tbsp olive oil
* 6 king prawns, shells removed, cleaned
* 1 avocado, sliced
* Â½ bunches coriander, chopped
* 1 lime, juice only
* 1 large tortilla
* 80g smoked cheddar cheese, grated
* 2 plum tomatoes
* salt and black pepper
* shredded lettuce
* cider vinegar
* soured cream
* tomato salsa
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a hot non-stick frying pan, and fry the prawns for 3-4 minutes. Add the sliced avocado, coriander and lime juice.
2. Heat another pan with the remaining oil and cook the tortilla, turning frequently, until it’s puffed and golden.
3. Spoon the prawn mixture over the tortilla, fold in half, and sprinkle with the cheese and tomatoes. Cover and cook for 30 seconds on a low heat.