Queso fundido en la calabaza con tortilla
* 4 small gem squash, or 2 small butternut squashes
* black pepper
* olive oil, for brushing
* 2 roasted poblano pepper, (or a mixture of roasted red peppers and chillies)
* 75g tomatoes, chopped
* 100g cheddar cheese, grated
* 100g mozzarella, grated
* 100g cream cheese or mascarpone
* 75g spring onions, finely chopped
* 1 tbsp oregano
* corn tortillas, to serve
1. Slice the top off the gem squashes or halve the butternut squashes and scoop out the seeds.
2. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, brush with oil and cook on a hot barbecue for around 15 minutes, until the squashes are just soft but still holding their shape.
3. Meanwhile mix together the roasted poblano peppers, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella, cream cheese, spring onion and oregano. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Fill the squash cavities with the cheese mixture, wrap each squash in a sheet of foil and cook on the barbecue for a further 15-20 minutes.