Red Curry Scallops with Pineapple
Pineapple blends deliciously with Red Curry Paste and scallops. Serve over Jasmine Rice.
1 tablespoon Red Curry Paste 1-13.5 oz can Lite Coconut Milk 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce 2 tablespoons sugar 1/4 cup lemon juice 1/4 cup white vinegar 1-16 oz can pineapple chunks, drained 2 lbs sea or bay scallops
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine Red Curry Paste with Coconut Milk.
2. Simmer until an oil forms on surface.
3. Stir in Fish Sauce, sugar, lemon juice and vinegar.
4. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add scallops and pineapple.
6. Simmer until scallops are cooked, about 3-5 minutes. Check bay scallops sooner.
7. Serve hot over Jasmine Rice.