- 8 oz. of sago (half a packet)
- 6 oz. of sugar (variably)
- 6 oz. coconut milk
- 32 oz. of water
- Pandan leaves (optional)
- Fruits (optional, you could have bananas, honey melon, water melon, or canned peaches)
(1) Boil the water in a pot
(2) Put the sugar and pandan leaves into boiling water.
(3) Add in the sago and stir periodically to make sure that the sago does not stick to the bottom of the pot. (The water should always be boiling)
(4) After 30-40 minutes, the sago should be cooked (they turn transparent). Turn off the heat and stir in the coconut milk.
(5) Cool in fridge and serve with fruit.