Salmon Steaks Recipe
Salmon steaks recipe is a classic seafood dish in China, it features the crispy and smooth texture of salmon, it is perfect for any party and works every time.Â
Cook time: 10 minutes
Wok, colander, kitchen papers, bowl, serving plate.
5-10 salmon filets, boneless, skinless
3-5 slices fresh ginger, cut julienne
1/2 bunch scallion, sliced thin
1-2 tbsps. Chinese rice wine, or dry sherry
1 egg, beaten, whisked lightly
1/2 cup breadcrumb
1-2 tsps. salt, or to taste
5 tbsps. vegetable oil
1. Add all ingredients and seasonings, except egg and breadcrumb into a bowl, mix to combine and let sit for 15-30 minutes.
2. Add the 5 tbsps. vegetable oil to a wok, preheat on high flame.
3. Coat each filet with egg cream evenly in a bowl, then coat with breadcrumb lightly.
4. When the oil is hot, but not yet smoking, deep fry each filet over medium high heat until gollden-brown.
5. Drain well in a colander and dry on kitchen pappers, then arrange on a plate and serve hot.