|Ingredients : Serves 6
| 3 tablespoons
| Silver fungus
Rock sugar or white sugar
Longans or lychees
| Method :
- Wash silver fungus and soak in hot water until it swells and softens, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and put into a saucepan with sugar.
- Bring to the boil, stirring until rock sugar dissolves.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cool and chill.
- Before serving combine with fruits and syrup in a pretty serving bowl and add the ice cubes.
- Serve in bowls with porcelain spoons.
- Alternatively, serve warm or at room temperature and omit the ice cubes
| Looking for more Asian Recipes & Cooking Guide? Subscribe to our FREE newsletter below now.
You will receive immediate access. Whether you are a seasoned cook or are just getting into it, this is the information you have been looking for…..and its totally free!