|Dried rice vermicelli
Finely chopped garlic
Pork loin, cut into strips
Onion cut into thin wedges
Mild curry powder
Green beans, cut into small diagonal pieces
Carrot, cut into fine matchsticks
Bean sprouts, scraggly ends removed
Spring onion cut into fine strips to garnish
| Method :
- Soak the vermicelli in boiling water for 5 minutes or until it becomes soft before draining.
- De-vein and peel the shrimps. Then chop the shrimp meat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a wok and heat it up. When it is hot, add the shrimp meat, garlic and pork.
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until they are just cooked, remove from the wok.
- Reduce the heat to medium and heat another tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Add the onion and curry powder and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the beans, carrot, sugar and salt. Sprinkle with a little water and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the vermicelli and soy sauce to the wok; toss with 2 wooden spoons.
- Add the bean sprouts and pork mixture, season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
- Then toss well before serving with spring onion as garnish.