Snakehead fish sour soup
- 1kg snakehead fish
- A few drops of peppermint (along th)
- 5 left okra
- 2 left me
- 100g price
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- ½ pineapple
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons of (or garlic), chopped dried
- Onion, cilantro gai (bow), braised vegetables (corn), chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Seasoning powder
1. Fish cleaned, sliced and track eating and marinate at least half of the conservation smooth and shallots. Burning shell mints strip, sliced, dropped into a small bowl mix salt water dilution. Wash tomatoes, pigeons. Citrus pineapple, sliced thin. Left me shell scraped, washed.
2. Pot on a stove, the non-aromatic, for half the tomatoes in color, for me and a bowl of cold water. Gently for tomatoes, heat to medium heat, boiling soup, picked out the foam. Get me a cup, crushes, remove seeds, peel, tamarind to the pot.
3. For okra, tomatoes, mint burning, bean sprouts on, boil, for the fresh vegetables and condiments on, turn off the stove. Serve hot.