Soaked Eggs in Tea
May 23rd, 2010 | | 0 Comments »
|Eggs 10 pcs
Oolong Tea Leaves 80 g
|1) Boil Eggs until 90% cooked
2) Hit and crush eggs lightly by a spoon
3) Boil water in small pot, turn off fire, add oolong tea leaves
4) Put eggs into tea pot when water is turned brown
5) Turn on fire, keep boiling in very low heat, add salt
6) Soak eggs for 2-3 hours, serves
tbsp – table spoon
Very good for the kids, and for party !!!
If you like dark taste, you can use Pu Li or other dark / red Chinese tea
Please keep water level inside pot….the TEA can be re-use within 1 or 2 days.