Spicy Chicken Medallions
A Taste of Thai Peanut Sauce Mix combined with Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce makes this an elegant, easy dish.
1-3.5 oz packet Peanut Sauce Mix
2 tablespoons Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/4 lbs boneless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons sherry
1/4 cup chicken broth
Optional: Jasmine Rice or Rice Noodles
1. Combine Peanut Sauce Mix (both inner envelopes) and Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce to make a paste.
2. To make medallions cut chicken breasts into 4-5 equal pieces. Place pieces between wax paper and pound to 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over a medium heat.
4. Cook chicken, turning once or twice, until done, about 5-7 minutes. Remove chicken to platter and drain oil from pan.
5. Deglaze pan with sherry and chicken broth, scraping up bits from skillet. Boil for 3 minutes and pour through a sieve over chicken. Serve with Jasmine Rice or Rice Noodles.