Spinach Souffle Surprise Receipe Ingredients
500 gms Spinach (Palak)
25 gms Cottage Cheese (Paneer) (made from skimmed milk)
1 tblsp Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1 small sized Onion (Pyaj)
1 tsp Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini) Powder
1 tblsp Oil
a pinch of Nutmeg Powder(Jaiphal)
Salt to taste
150 ml skimmed Milk
2 small sized Eggs
How to make spinach souffle surprise:
- Chop spinach and puree it.
- Blend maida with a little milk and make a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the milk, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Separate egg whites from the yolks.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute the chopped onion for two minutes, add spinach puree.
- Leave it to cool, add two well beaten egg yolks, cinnamon powder and nutmeg.
- Beat egg whites till stiff and fold in carefully into the mixture.
- Season with salt and pour this mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle grated paneer over it and bake on medium temperature (160 to 175 degree c) for 30 minutes.