Steamed cheese corn tortillas
* 2 jalapeÃ±o peppers
* 1 dash of olive oil, for brushing
* 300g mozzarella, (not in whey), grated
* 150g sun-blushed tomatoes, jarred or home-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped (oil reserved from jarred tomatoes)
* 10 basil
* 1 pinch black pepper
* 10 tortilla chips, shop bought
* 1 carton crÃ¨me fraÃ®che
* 1 bunch salad leaves
* 10 radishes
1. Brush the jalapeno peppers with olive oil, then grill them until their skin is blistered on all sides. Cool, peel, deseed and chop.
2. Tear each basil leaf into four. In a bowl, mix together the chopped jalapenos, mozzarella, sun-blushed tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Steam the tortillas in a steamer lined with banana leaf or kitchen foil until warmed through.
4. Divide the mozzarella mixture among the tortillas, rolling each tortilla up over the mixture.
5. Steam the filled tortillas for 10 minutes until warmed through.